Friday, January 2, 2015

January 2, 2014

Yay! It's my daughter's birthday today!! On this day 17 years ago, I was overdue by a month plus and had to be induced. Once they got it going though - it was quick!! My little girl has done me proud!! We spent my time in Boston with her bonding over our respective workout routines and me trying some of her exercises and her trying some of MINE! Mostly they were the same - just done different methods. We essentially fooled around on the equipment and doing floor work.

Today the ship is port at Grand Caymen. It's not my intention to even go ashore today - just a day for me to relax in the sun and get my workout on in the ship's gym. We'll see how that goes in reality.

Short term goal for 2015: Reach my goal weight!! I'm currently shooting for 155 and right now I'm at 180. Only 25 lbs left. I should weight no less than 150 and no more than 160....so I set the goal right in the middle. 

Long term goal: Get a tummy tuck!! Time to tighten up the skin from being overweight and having six kids!! Skin shrinks but it has limits on how much it CAN shrink after it's been stretched out such an extreme size. I do what I can to help that happen with the exercise - but even that has it's limits. I'll give it time and do everything else possible to help along the process but sooner or later - I'm gonna have to nip and tuck! 

Here's to a relaxing day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember this is a positive space. Feel free to disagree, I am into it when people have differing opinions than mine but keep criticism constructive!!