Sunday, January 25, 2015

January 25, 2015

It looks like being out in the cold and wet yesterday had a negative affect on me. I woke up with no voice and aching all over. I stayed in bed all day. 

Starting last night the NFL Network was doing 30 minute recaps of every Superbowl ever played. They got the Patriots first Superbowl win. I cried...then and now. I cried again at the end of the Imperfect Season loss. I feel no shame for that. I love my favorite team and I'm ride or die with it. Watching the Pro Bowl now, I love it! This is truly the best Pro Bowl ever played. Love the format, that fans voted who could be in it and that they did away with the AFC vs NFC format. Of course, we're rooting for Michael Irving's team. All about the U, baby!! Closest I'll ever get to rooting for Dallas LMAO

Good thing for me, I already have an appointment with my PCP tomorrow afternoon. I'm sure he's going to be pleased with me overall. Still smoke free, weighing less than 180 lbs. I officially weigh less than I did when I graduated high school now. 

A sick day but a good day none the less. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember this is a positive space. Feel free to disagree, I am into it when people have differing opinions than mine but keep criticism constructive!!