Monday, February 16, 2015

February 16, 2015

Bwaaah-haaa-haaaa!!

I forgot today is Presidents Day. I have no idea how I forgot that with my child bouncing in the backseat of the car but I forgot. That means no deposit into the troop bank account. No deposit into my personal bank account. DUH! It's a bank holiday! Ok, banking and shopping holiday! 


That means I have a whole day to focus on my own things. I stopped by Lowe's to pick up an inexpensive but nice looking pot to put our donated plant into. I need to call the lady and make arrangements to drop it off. I've got my laundry going and I'm kind of tickled that my house is not a mess and I can get it clean in short order.


Life is so good! Now, time for a snack! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember this is a positive space. Feel free to disagree, I am into it when people have differing opinions than mine but keep criticism constructive!!