Saturday, February 7, 2015

February 7, 2014

It's that time of the week again! The weekend!

The rest of my week turned out to be ridiculously exciting! Thursday I took Helen to Walmart to buy some underwear, because all my underwear are falling apart and falling down! On a whim I decided to go ahead and try on a pair of size 14 pants. Yup, they FIT and I'm halfway into a pair of size 12s. Holy cow!! I'm officially out of the plus sizes now. I had no troubles finding clothes in my size in the regular size dept. Another 10 lbs and I'm for sure in size 12 and I'm realizing that perhaps size 10 might not be as impossible as I once thought. 


Which makes me pause and say....omg could I actually one day fit into single digit clothes? It might be. I might need a tummy tuck to make that happen -but it's a possibility I should NOT rule out! I bought a workout outfit to as planned and yesterday hit the gym wearing it and actually worked out. After the realization that I need to stop being so timid - I went ahead and started Week 2 of couch25k. I figured, even if I can't do the whole minute and a half, I can at least work my way up to it. 


Didn't quite work out the way I thought it would, I was able to do the minute and half intervals. It's tough at first because the knee was NOT warmed up! A few running intervals and it was good to go! So this has been a monumental week for me. 


As a result, I'm letting loose on the house. I'm putting it in my order. Not just order, MY order. Let some of my stress loose. It has been this underlying stress these last months. It was different when I couldn't but now I can and it has to be done and it stresses me out that I haven't done it. So I'm off now to do that!! Just the process will help me let go of all the things past. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember this is a positive space. Feel free to disagree, I am into it when people have differing opinions than mine but keep criticism constructive!!