Thursday, July 2, 2015

Attitude of Gratitude July 1, 2015

I am grateful to be part of the online group, "kicking the booty to the curb". First and foremost because of the gals involved! A great bunch of ladies who are all kick ass in so many different ways! I am glad I can access that support anywhere because it is on Facebook! I remind others and get my own reminders to cut some slack or give ourselves due credit. Having the accountability makes a huge difference. If I am struggling with getting that workout in on a crazy day,  I can post my intentions and know I will follow through just because I dint want to disappoint! Finally it is fun,  it is loving and non judgemental but we all have a sense of humor and our joking makes it more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember this is a positive space. Feel free to disagree, I am into it when people have differing opinions than mine but keep criticism constructive!!