Sunday, July 5, 2015

Attitude of Gratitude: July 5th, 2015

Today, I'm thankful for my daughters! All five of them! They inspire me to keep moving forward in my quest to always be better! For Ray, for never giving up - no matter how off the rails things have gotten, she's never given up! For Nadja, for always trying to stay true to herself, even though she is still discovering who that is, she embraces her own self discovery! For Jaedah, for her quiet strength, reminding me that strength is not always sound and fury, but sometimes quiet acceptance and just going forward with it. For Lashara, for being the best of both her parents! For Helen and her never ending energy and zest for EVERYTHING! They are more than just those five sentences, but I could be here all night if I didn't draw the line somewhere.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember this is a positive space. Feel free to disagree, I am into it when people have differing opinions than mine but keep criticism constructive!!