Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Attitude of gratitude

Today I am grateful for my friend Rashawn! We were once romantically  involved but it was not the right time for either of us. I still cherish that friendship!  I appreciate his sense of humor, geeky and sarcastic and he can always make me laugh. I appreciate his sense of social justice,  that he shares this with the world! He had opened my eyes to injustices I had not noticed with my sometimes place of privelege. Although he knows it not,  he is always been a place of safe emotional harbor for all his friends.  A loving and caring dude to his core! I wish this friendship to lay to the end of our days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember this is a positive space. Feel free to disagree, I am into it when people have differing opinions than mine but keep criticism constructive!!