Friday, July 3, 2015

Attitude of Gratitude July 3, 2015

Today I am grateful for my friend Candace! For always being the first to remind me of those things that should be obvious to me but are not! For turning me onto Body Beast at a time when I was floundering and grasping at straws! Totally had my back because it really was exactly what I needed! For including me in some amazing beasty fitness groups which has in turn led me down one path to an inevitable result of the life altering transformation I have embarked on. Because is the kind of gal who served a turkey she killed for thanksgiving,  I admire that and am a little jealous that she is a hunter!  Finally,  for always being genuine and authentic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember this is a positive space. Feel free to disagree, I am into it when people have differing opinions than mine but keep criticism constructive!!